He couldn’t be more on your brain if he was sitting on it.
Keep in mind, it’s not creepy to like someone. Be proud of your crushes.
I’m a really good flirt if I don’t have to like the guy.
Which is more likely to stick around, him or his STD?
Guys with girlfriends only act like guys with girlfriends when their girlfriends are around.
Everyone wants to hook up with the hot girl, except the person hooking up with her.
1. Love is a hunt. If you feel otherwise, consider yourself the prey.
2. Attractive opposites attract.
3. The surest way to keep a man is to never have him.
4. Dates are interviews for sex. Except every answer is irrelevant.
5. Guys only want to hear the truth if the truth means they’re great in bed or funny.
6. Online dating, it’s ugly until proven attractive.
7. Girls are better at creating relationships in their minds than they are in real life.
8. Being funny is hot, if you’re already hot.
9. No man is righter than the wrong man.
10. Guys don’t fall for girls. They just fall on top of girls. (Typically drunk.)
11. When he drops the ball he’s really dropping you.
12. Intellectual attraction is the highest form of attraction, assuming physical attraction is a given.
13. Some guys you fall in love with. Some guys you fall in bed with.
14. There’s plenty of fish in the sea, except all the seas are polluted.
15. Nice guys do win, but they only win eventually.
16. He’d try harder if he cared harder.
17. Any attraction your body feels for another body will be equal and opposite in force. If you love her, she doesn’t love you.
18. Looking for love is a full time job. That’s why so many people say “fuck it” and start fucking someone at their job.
19. Once, there was something. Now, there’s nothing you can do about it.
20. If at first you don’t succeed, flirt, flirt again.